IGNITIONS | Bantam D1 - D7 On/Off Road | Bantam D14 | | Trials/Scrambles/MX C15, B40, B44, B50 |
BSA Bantam D1-D7 Ignition System 2016 - With or Without Lights
NOW SUPPLIED BY RUSTY ROOSTER MOTORCYCLES
contact Nick Bramley on 01544 239209 or 07957 786791
Everyone knows how a modern electronic ignition can enable any engine to give
more of its full potential.
We can make this happen for your Bantam D1-D7!
- It is fully engineered to fit easily without the necessity for specialist engineering facilities.
- It is a totally self-generating ignition giving accurate, electronically-controlled timing and 12 Volt AC lighting power.
- It totally eliminates contact points, condenser and all problems associated with them.
- An electronic advance/retard curve gives quick, easy starting, a reliable tickover and a very smooth running engine.
- We use all new components including flywheel (which can be extracted with your original Bantam flywheel puller), stator (adapted to your original WIPAC stator, so we will ask you to send it to us), wiring harness, CDI box and HT coil with HT lead and plug cap. You need only to supply your WIPAC stator and we do the rest.
- Full fitting instructions, timing data and information for set-up are provided in the comprehensive instructions.
- A strong spark is generated at 320rpm, (normal kick starting rpm is 400-500) giving easy and instant starting HOT OR COLD!
Kicking twenty times or run and bump to start is now a thing of the past.
The accurate ignition timing gives a very smooth running engine coupled with reliable tickover and improvement in power output.
- Three lighting coils give a maximum of 12Volt regulated 60Watts AC current, giving bright and consistent lighting and a solution to the old familiar problem of bulbs blowing!
- We provide a full spares backup and tech support to give peace of mind with any query.
|The Rex Caunt Racing Bantam D1-D7 Ignition includes:|
|Brand new flywheel fitted with powerful magnets, machined with matching taper and keyway to suit the BSA Bantam crankshaft.|
|New stator on alloy backplate machined to adapt to your original WIPAC stator. (We'll ask you to send us your original stator, minus the coils; we only need the plate itself.)|
||Lightweight CDI box with easy-to-fit moulded connectors.|
||Rugged 12Volt AC regulator for reliable 12Volt lighting.|
|:: Timing Curve (PDF)|
|:: Complete, easy-to-follow instructions included.|
|:: 3-year Limited Warranty|
Price: Contact Nick Bramley for details: 01544 239209 or 07957 768791 or firstname.lastname@example.org lights (AC or DC) £242.90 - PLEASE NOTE: If you will be using a battery (DC), you will need a 12v one with our system.